Conflict of Interest
J.B. is an employee of the Critical Path Institute. S.B. has funding support from National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (ImmPort contract HHSN316201200036W), and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (OPP1196575). K.R. is an employee of the Critical Path Institute. D.J.C. was an employee of the Critical Path Institute.
- 1 & Ushering in a new era of open science through data sharing: the wall must come down. JAMA 309, 1355–1356 (2013).
- 2, , , & Open innovation: towards sharing of data, models and workflows. Eur. J. Pharm. Sci. 109S, S65–S71 (2017).
- 3 et al. Sharing clinical trial data: a proposal from the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors sharing clinical trial data. Ann. Intern. Med. 164, 505–506 (2016).
- 4, & The role of public-private partnerships in catalyzing the critical path. Clin. Transl. Sci. 10, 431–442 (2017).
- 5, , , & Meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials in the era of individual patient data sharing. Int. J. Clin. Oncol. 23, 403–409 (2018).
- 6 et al. Reanalysis of the Rituximab in ANCA-Associated Vasculitis trial identifies granulocyte subsets as a novel early marker of successful treatment. Arthritis Res. Ther. 17, 262 (2015).
- 7 et al. Sharing of clinical trial data among trialists: a cross sectional survey. BMJ 345, e7570 (2012).
- 8 et al. Open data revolution in clinical research: opportunities and challenges. Clin. Transl. Sci. https://doi.org/10.1111/cts.12756 (in press).
- 9 et al. A patient-level pooled analysis of treatment-shortening regimens for drug-susceptible pulmonary tuberculosis. Nat. Med. 24, 1708–1715 (2018).